January 27, 2009

New Year, New Format

I'm WAY behind on updating the blog. It seems everyone took my advice (or had the same thought) and has gone crazy launching new items. The good news/bad news is I have so much paying work to do, I haven't had any spare time to prepare my "New This Week" reports.

To solve this problem, I've decided to change the format of the blog a bit. Starting today, I will review new items one by one, as I have the time, and give each item its own entry. I think this makes more sense anyway, especially for those of us who use the blog to conduct research. More to the point, breaking the reviews up into more managable chunks should allow me to post more often and keep the content fresh.

As an avid reader of blogs, I always hate it when weeks go by with no new postings!