March 26, 2015

Strap Hanger

Description: An organizing hanger
Main Pitch: "Organizes your camisoles and tank tops instantly"
Main Offer: $10 for 2
Bonus: 2 more (just pay P&H)
Marketer: Allstar
Producer: Concepts
Watch the spot

Organization is tricky. When it comes to shoes (Shoes Away, Shoes Under) and spices (Swivel Store, Spicy Shelf) there seems to be enough interest to support a campaign. Not so in every other case I can think of. For this reason, I usually recommend against closet organizers unless they save space, which is the case here. Like Wonder Hanger and Magic Hangers before it, this takes a row of hangers and collapses it down into a single, vertical hanger -- and that seems to be a winning pitch.

S7 Analysis: Although I don't wear the clothes shown in this commercial (or do I?), my observations of women's closets over the years -- or the garments on the floor of said closets -- tell me this product is needed. This product certainly looks different than anything on the market, too. Whether women will like that look is anyone's guess.

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved something like that when I was in college. But it is just a bit too long for me to think most people will use it (maybe they would buy it though, which is all it takes). It would drive me crazy to have some things hanging so much lower than the rest of my garments. It needs to be a bit shorter.

    Yes, women are tough to please.

    ReplyDelete