February 03, 2014

Copper Wear

Description: Copper-infused compression sleeves
Main Pitch: "Specifically designed to give you compression when you need it to help you move the way you want"
Main Offer: $14.99 and up
Bonus: N/A
Marketer: Tristar
Website: www.CopperWear.com
Prediction: Unlikely to succeed

Remember that multi-player conflict I said might be brewing? (And there are signs a third competitor might hit the market in a few weeks or so.)

I suppose this should have been a duel, but the difference in creatives is such that it wouldn't be much of a contest. I still haven't discovered who did the commercial for Copper Flex, but that creative is an order of magnitude better than this creative. (Update: It was Blue Reef Productions out of Los Angeles.)

For my thoughts on the product, see that earlier review. I will add that if this marketer has a long-form strategy in mind or in play, that makes more sense to me that trying to pitch sportswear to the short-form demographic.