July 19, 2011

Review: Snap-2-O

Description: A quick connector for hoses
Main Pitch: "Lets you snap, snap, snap all your hose supplies in one second flat"
Main Offer: $10 for two plus Water Pressure Nozzle
Bonus: 2nd complete set (just pay P&H)
Marketer: Allstar [current True Top Marketer]
Producer: The Schwartz Group
Website: www.Snap-2-O.com
Prediction: Hit!

I liked this product when I first saw it because I thought it solved a real problem. But I absolutely loved the product after I saw the commercial. This is what the best producers can do: Take a good item and make it great. Well done!

13 comments:

  1. Atta boy Derek, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15.90 in Shipping and Handling for a $10.00 product... ripoff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. $15.90 in Shipping and Handling for a $10.00 product... ripoff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. if they want to sell theses things they better get realistic on shipping and handling !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's how they make all their money is with the shipping cost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their has to be a better way to ship items that are small strong and don't weigh much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was about to order 2 sets till I read the paragraph about the shipping costs. It's to bad they're doing that. No way I'm paying over 30$ in shipping for something that weighs a few ounces. Idiots! If their product is that great, they shouldn't have to get people to overspend on the shipping to sell their product and make a profit. Now they just lost a sale with me and my recommendation to anyone else if this product would have worked out. Gotta love greedy people and scammers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll wait for it to show up in stores. I agree $15.99 for S&H is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous June 1, 2012
    I agree with everyone on the shipping charges. I couldn't believe it when the package arrived. I'm still not sure the product is worth it. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys its waste of money i bought one and guess what it leaks left right and centre. I tried it with 3 different taps and hoses they all leaked not drip couple of drops but full blown splinker making a mess. my verdict totally skip this one

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you everyone for saving my money! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. holy hell?? 15.99 s/h! what do they do, ship them in refridgerator boxes?

    ReplyDelete