July 05, 2016

Erica Meloni, RIP

I opened the most recent issue of Response magazine and learned the sad news that Erica Meloni of Top Dog had passed away back in May. She was only 40 and leaves behind a young daughter, Lily, born in 2008. The obituary is here.

My condolences to her family and the Top Dog family.

In lieu of flowers, they had requested contributions to Lily's education fund. Anyone still wishing to contribute can mail to: Lily Meloni, c/o Bank of America, 503 S. Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19033.

2 comments:

  1. This is such sad, sad news. Erica was so kind to me, and took time to email me and speak with me over the phone several times, after I submitted a product to Top Dog.
    When I thanked her for taking time out of her busy day to talk to me and encourage me, even though I wasn't a client, she said "that's my job".
    It's an honour to be able to pay my respect,and contribute to her daughters education fund.
    Thank You for posting this information Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica was an amazing person, so positive and was a pleasure to work with. She was a strong advocate for my ideas at Top Dog and always with a smile.
    She will be truly missed, my deepest condolences to her family and friends.

    ReplyDelete