February 25, 2016

Copper Tag Out

Description: A skin tag remover
Main Pitch: "The easy, safe and natural way to remove skin tags at home"
Main Offer: $10 for 12
Bonus: 12 more (just pay a separate fee)
Marketer: Telebrands (2015 True Top Marketer)
Producer: Blue Moon
Watch the spot

You've heard of "not safe for work" (NSFW)? This one is not safe for mealtime (NSFM). Let's just say the image I picked for this post was the least gross. You've been warned ...

Moving on, this is technically a duel since one of the top 'feeders' in the industry just came out with the same item (see No. 8 in this Weekly Round-Up). However, it's unclear whether and how the duel would develop, so I'm just writing a basic review for now.

My thoughts remain the same. First, gross! Second, this seems like it would be painful, and cutting off blood flow is a bit frightening to me. Third, I'm thinking Tag Away was probably an outlier.