August 30, 2010

Review: iRenew

Description: A bracelet for balance and strength
Main Pitch: "Uses natural frequencies to promote strength and wellness"
Main Offer: $19.99 for one
Bonus: 2nd one (just pay additional P&H)
Starring: Art Edmonds
Marketer: iRenew® Bio Energy Solutions
Producer: Hutton-Miller
Website: www.BuyiRenew.com
Prediction: Likely to succeed, but ...

Two words: Q-Ray (ordered to pay up to $87 million in fines).

Or how about three words: Kinoki Foot Pads (subject of a 20/20 special titled, "Ridding Yourself of Toxins, or Money?" and later charged with deceptive advertising).

If this campaign is successful (and it's a great commercial I am seeing quite a bit), I wouldn't spend the money.

(Note: This post has been updated to clarify earlier comments.)

7 comments:

  1. I got the bracelet and I feel better! Skeptical for sure, but feeling is believing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I golf better, somehow, and I don;t know how, it makes me more relaxed, more balanced when its my turn at the tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see all the baseball players wearing these things around their necks, must be something to it the technology. Maybe worn as an ankle bracelet would be best for better movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one of these pieces of crap. Worst waste of money I think I've ever spent; I'd chalk it up as a placebo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't dis the placebo effect, it is a big part of the success of most drugs and religions. If it works for so many, why discount it out of hand? I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Religions is based on the placebo effect? Novel concept. If you believe in it, it works for you. Shocking! I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great commercial !!!!

    ReplyDelete