As part of my quest to make this blog as good as it can be, I am simplifying the system I use to evaluate commercials and including a rating with every new commercial on which I report. Here are the new ratings:
- EXCELLENT - This commercial is of exceptional production quality and/or hits all of the key DRTV techniques.
- GOOD - This commercial is well produced and/or hits most of the key DRTV techniques.
- OK - This commercial is mediocre. The quality is just passable and several of the key DRTV techniques have been overlooked.
- POOR - This commercial is poorly produced and most of the key DRTV techniques have been ignored.
- AWFUL - This commercial is just bad. It should never have been aired.